Weird Cottage' 11

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My First Day in Blog - Gua Tempurung Trip





Hi, today is my first day using the blog [\(^o^)/ *Yahoo!!!*]. So I would like to share with you all about the trip I went on last Saturday (15/04/2006).

I went to Gua Tempurung, Perak with my colleagues. We departed around 7.30am morning from office, Selangor. Around 10.++ am, We arrived Gua Tempurung entrance. My colleagues challenged Level 4, which was the most exciting one, but my other two colleagues and I just took Level 2, which was just walk through the stairway to "Top Of The World" because I want to take photos and did not want to wet my digital camera.

When I went into the cave and look at the stairways, my mind just shouted "Oh My God!", the stairways through the cave were too many and too high. And the most biggest problem was I was scare of height, I really did not know whether I can make it or not. [<(~_~)> *Headache...!!*]

Luckily, the guide which brought us in was a very funny guy. He talked a lots of funny joke along the way, so we did not felt bored. Along the way, I took a lots of photo but only few can see properly because inside the cave was too dark, my digital camera's flash cannot reached. Inside the cave was very hot until we reached a wind tunnel, the air in there was very cold. We stopped there for a while to enjoy the cold air.

At last, we reached "Top Of The World". At this point, my colleagues who took Level 4 continued their journey, my other two colleagues and I turned back using the same way. Now, the very, very big problem came out again, how am I going to walked down the stairways which can look down the ground from the stairway and the stairs were quiet wet? So, I decided just concentrated looked at the stairway when I walked down.

Along the way, I just kept remind myself just looked at the stairway, don't look at the side. Finally, I reached the ground safe and sound [(c -)3 *phew...!!*].

Since we needed to wait other colleagues finish their Level 4 journey, I went to sourviner shop to take a look. And I bought a small Labu Sayong (RM10), which was one of Perak famous handcraft, four keychains (RM10) and two T-shirt (RM10). When my colleagues came out, we packed all the things and departed back to Selangor.

Lastly, I just want to tell those who like adventure, you should try this. Just pay RM22 then you can enjoy the small exciting adventure. So have fun!!!!


(Apologize for my poor English!!!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home