Weird Cottage' 11

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mushishi Anime



This was 'Mushishi' anime series I bought recently, the volumes I bought was 1 to 13, it's still ongoing. But don't worry about the continuity of the story because each volume has its own unique storyline which leading by one main hero and different side characters.

Beside this, I also bought the manga, currently until volume 7. The story in anime was same with manga. Only the anime did not follow the sequence of chapter in manga.

What I like the most was the anime's character designs were similar with the manga drawing, the colours of characters and backgrounds were very soft and clear. The music using in the story also very nice.

I'm very impressed with this manga author because she can think of good stories using bugs but not the bugs in our real world. The relation between mankind and bugs in each story was very amazing and touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home