Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, July 31, 2006

Cherating Trip_Day 1_Departure

On Saturday (29/7), my colleagues and I (5 girls and 4 guys) went to Cherating at Pahang, Malaysia for 2 days 1 night trip. At 6 o'clock in the morning, I prepared myself and waiting for my colleague came to pick me up. We went to office to gather before depart.



These were my baggages, the backpack was clothes and other was my camera equipments such as chargers, portable storage device, etc.

Around 7:30 am, we departed from office, Petaling Jaya heading to our destination - Cherating, Pahang (the journey took around 4 hours).

Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik

Around 8:30 am, we have breakfast in Seven-11 at ProJet station. I have instant teh tarik and nasi lemak.

Around 11:30am, we arrived at Residence Inn in Cherating.

End of Part 1.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home