Weird Cottage' 11

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Unlucky Right Leg


When I was 4 years old, I did not put on slipper to play at my dad workshop, so I stepped on a nail sticking out of a plank. It was very pain when removed the nail out from my foot. Everyday, my mon helped me cleaned the wound. It took a week to recover.


When I was 6 years old, I jumped up and down from the sofa. Few days later, I told my mom that my right knee could not bent. She took I went to look for doctor. Doctor said that my right knee joint had shift place, had to bandage for couple of weeks. It was very troublesome for me to go toilet and school.


When I was 8 years old, I played high jump with my friend. That day was after raining, the playground was wet and slippery. When I jumped over the rope, I slipped and twisted my right ankle. When I went back to house and took a look, my ankle already swollen and bruised. I had to limped off the school with my ankle injury for couple weeks.


When I was 15 years old, I fell down from the bike and hurted my both elbows and knees. Two days before Chinese New Year, I rode the bike too fast and suddenly the chain of bike loose, I could not balanced my body and threw out from the bike and slipped on the road which full with stones and sands. First, I did not noticed how bad was my injury until I reached home and washed the wounds. That moment, I felt the pain and screamed my mom for help. After my mon cleaned my wound, she brought me went to look for doctor and got injection to prevent infection.


Until now, when the weather change cold or after a lot of exercise, I will got cramp in my right leg.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home