Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, December 04, 2006

6.6 Earthquake in Sumatra



Around 12pm on Friday (01/12/2006), when I was in the office doing my work, I felt the floor of the building was shaking, so I thought someone in third floor was moving something (my office in fourth floor). Then, my chair, table, computer and partition started to shake. Then I guessed that there must be a strong earthquake strucked somewhere in Indonesia until Malaysia also could felt it.

So, I went online after lunck break to search for the latest news. And I got a news about 6.6 magnitude quake strucked Sumatra around 10.58am. We felt the quake after 1 hour later.

It was scary because Malaysia did not have these kind of disasters, so we did not have experiences and our building did not built as anti-quake. If one day, there is a very big earthquake struck until can affect Malaysia seriously, what will we going to do with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home