Weird Cottage' 11

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pumpkin Onde-onde

Last Saturday was my cousin birthday, so my aunt decided to cook some foods to celebrate his birthday. I helped my aunt to cook. Since still have some time left, my aunt asked me whether I wanted to make some onde-onde using pumpkin. I was fine with it and started to prepara the ingredients. Then I started to prepare the dessert.

Ingredients:
1. Glutinous rice flour
2. Two slide of pumpkin
3. Palm sugar
4. Fresh grated Coconut
5. Little bit of sugar
6. Little bit of salt

To Prepare:
1. Steam the pumpkin until soft and mash it.
2. Cut the palm sugar into small pieces.
3. Sieve glutinous flour into a large bowl.
4. Add mashed pumpkin and water.
5. Mix well to combine and knead into a dough.
6. Form dough into small balls
7. Make a hole in the center of the ball and fill with a small piece of palm sugar.
8. Roll again to make it into a small ball.
9. Put the small doughs into a boiling water.
10. Mix the fresh grated coconut with sugar and salt.
11. When the doughs float on the water's surface, remove them.
12. Roll the cooked glutinous balls over the coconut.

I was very happy that all onde-ondes had finished on that night. [ \( ^o^)/ * Yahoo!! * ]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home