Weird Cottage' 11

Thursday, May 31, 2007

BookFest @ Malaysia 2007

Yesterday, after my office hours, my sister and I went to BookFest @ Malaysia 2007 which held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) by LRT.

Since the time was very short (Actual time was 10am - 10pm, but I reached there at 7.30pm) and my budget was RM100, I have to target to the books which I interested the most.

Actually, RM100 was not enough for me to buy books in the bookfest because there are a lot of books were interesting and I want to read. But I have to control myself in this month because I still have a trip to Bangkok to spent my money.


The bracelet for whole day entrance on 30th May 2007.


The books I bought in the bookfest.

So, I told myself, from now on, I have to prepare myself for next bookfest. There are too many books that I want to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home