Weird Cottage' 11

Friday, November 02, 2007

Visitors From Taiwan - Day 3

On 25th October Morning, I bought my uncle and his friends went to eat ' Bak Kut Teh (Pork Rib Tea Soup) ', one of the famous foods in Malaysia as breakfast at ' Grandpa Bak Kut Teh Restaurant ', Taman Paramount. I also ordered ' Chinese Style Vinegar Pork Leg '. They said ' Bak Kut Teh ' was very delicious.

After breakfast, We went back to meet with my sister, then departed to Batu Caves, the sacred place for the Hindu's in Malaysia.

When we reached Batu Caves, my uncle and his friends went to climb 272 steps to the religious and magnificent Batu Caves. Because I was afraid of height, I just took some photo on the ground with my sister and waited for them to come down.


Batu Caves

During climb up to Batu Caves, there were a lots of monkeys along the staircase. As an advice, do not go near the monkeys; do not hold small purse or wallet which look like food package in hand; do not give foods to the monkeys.

When I was taking photo near the staircase, I saw an Indian lady gave half of coconut to a male monkey at the staircase. In the clip of eyes, the monkey took the lady's purse and sat on the handle of the staircase, then starting to bite the purse. The lady could not do anything, just look at the monkey biting her purse. Luckily, the guard of Batu Caves threw another coconut to that monkey so that it can threw away the purse to catch the coconut. At last, the lady got back her purse.


Monkey at Batu Caves

After took some photos, my sister and I still have some time to spend, we went to have our tea break at one of the Indian vegetarian restaurant at Batu Caves. I ordered a roti canai and teh tarik and my sister ordered Indian vegetarian rice.


Roti Canai


Teh Tarik

Later on, my uncle called me to let me know that they were done with Batu Caves. So, we went to meet with them and left Batu Caves. In the car, my uncle said want to bring them go shopping at One Utama. So, we headed towards One Utama without resting.
When we reached One Utama, we had our lunch at Jusco food court. We ordered Chicken Murtabak, Mamak Mee Goreng, Mixed Rice and ABC. Later on, we went to shops to look around.

After shopping at One Utama, we went back to house to take a rest.

Around 6.00 PM, we went to night market at Chao Yang, SS2. We ate our dinner at the night market, we brought Satay, Ban Jian Kuih etc for our Taiwanese friends to taste.

After we went around the night market, we went to KLCC by LRT to let them have a view of our beautiful KLCC in the night. We took photos at KLCC Park. Around 10.00 PM, we end our day journey by going back home to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home