Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, March 03, 2008

Home Made Sweet Buns



These were the sweet buns which I baked recently. I saw the recipe in the recipe book bought by my aunt, so I went to bakery supply shop bought a pack of high protein flour (for bread) and get other ingredients (sugar, corn oil, water, yeast, etc) from my refrigerator and kitchen to start making it.

To make these buns, I spent almost 4 to 5 hours in the kitchen to knead them and let the dough prove to double. Then knead again and let it prove again. The steps must repeat at least 3 times. Then the dough is ready to bake. Finally, the buns is done.

Now I really know that making bread without using machine is no easy as we think because after all done, my two shoulders were very pain. And my family member said that they rather go to buy at the bread shop. But I really enjoy during I making the dough. Next time I going to make it again. So BREAD! See You Soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home