Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Friend's Wedding

Last Saturday, I went to my friend's (from college) wedding who held her wedding at Bible College of Malaysia's chapel. on the night before, I went to buy a present for her.

At first, I was thinking of taking a cab since I not really sure where is the place. But when I woke up in the morning of that day, the sky looked very dark and liked going to rain. So, I decided to drive there because my friend had sent the map to me.

When I reached there, she still in makeup room. So, I went to greet her parents who standing in front of the chapel to welcome all the present people. I was very scare that they did not know who I am because we never meet ever since our graduation day in 7 years ago. But her mother recognized me from the beginning, so I was glad because I was the only college friend who attend her wedding ceremony (Others attending her dinner at night).

When the ceremony began, her father brought her in, she looked very beautiful and was the most happy woman in the world. Her husband was very handsome and waiting her in front of the stage with the most happy smile on his face. After her father handed her to her husband, the ceremony really start.

After the ceremony, the couple had invited us to a small refreshment. At that time, I actually have time to greet the couple but only in a short period of time because they still have lots of people to greet. Then after all end, I went back home.

************************************************************

JULIANA & VERAT,
Congratulation!!!!!
Wishing You Happy Forever & Love Forever!!!!!

###########################################

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home