Weird Cottage' 11

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Disney's 3D Animation - Cars

Last Saturday afternoon, my sister and I brought three little cousins went to watch 'Cars' which produced by Disney and Pixar at TGV cinema.

Compared with other 3D animations which produced by Disney and Pixar, this movie was more serious, not much funny scenes. One of my cousin not really like it because she not really understood about the story.

For me, this movie was good. The scene designs were very great and beautiful. The colours use in the scenes were very nice. When you look at them, you will love them. Just like Sally, the Porsche 911 said: "I have fall in love." when she looked from a mountain.

The songs in the movie were golden oldie types, I thinked they were very suitable for the movie, especially the songs used when at Radiator Springs, Route 66.

All the characters have their own personality. The characters which I liked the most were Mater, the tow truck and Guido, the Italian forklift. The two of them are the cutest in the town. Mater was the sweetest truck and Guido was the forklift who did not know how to speak English except 'pit stop'.

I was impressed with the writers, 3D animators, musicians, producer, etc who involved in this movie. They have created different types of cars with different charateristic. The colours used for each car were matching with its characteristic. The storyline also very interesting and heartfelt.

They have did a great job. This movie will add in my movie collection list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home