Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, January 29, 2007

Dance with the House Lizards


House lizards are the most fearful creature in my life because they can come out from middle of nowhere. Their legs are very sticky and the colour of their skin make their stomach almost can see through when they go under the lamp.

Last month, my uncle's family went back to hometown and left me alone in the house. So. the house lizards started coming out from nowhere and gathering in the kitchen like having some kind of meeting. When I went to kitchen, I had to jump here and there to avoid them. In the whole month, I was surrounding by the lizards and dancing with them!! [ ( T ^ T ) * Sob! *]
You can ask me stay alone in the house or whatever, but do not ask me stay in the house with house lizards. It was very scary!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home