Weird Cottage' 11

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Langkawi, Here I Come!

In the beginning of February, my 6th uncle who stay at Taiwan want to come back to Malaysia on March and he ask us do we have any interesting place or island to go. I told him that I never been to Langkawi and around this season, we cannot go to islands which located at East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia because of monsoon.

My 6th uncle said he want to go Langkawi and ask my 5th uncle bring his family too. Since in March, my little cousins have one week school holiday, so we plan to go Langkawi on 8th March 2008 - 10th March 2008 (3 days 2 nights). They want me to arrange accommodation and transportation during our stay at Langkawi.

Since my youngest sister been there before, so ask her for the accommodation that she stayed. The accommodation was Century Suria, Services Apartment. I booked 1 unit with 3 bedrooms (standard) for our stay and find the telephone number of car rental company for my 5th uncle to call them.

Do you know what happen next?

One weeks after I booked the accommodation, our Malaysia's Prime Minister announced that 8th March 2008 will be the Election Day. I asked myself why always have something come out after I plan to have a trip? So, I asked my 5th uncle do they want to postpone the date of booking? They said can, so I sent email to Century Suria again to check for room availability on 9th March and 10th March 2008. The company replied me that they still have room for these days.I am lucky. So, the date of Langkawi trip have postpone to 9th March 2008 - 11th March 2008. Hahahahaha.....

Tomorrow will be the day we going to Langkawi. So, please wait for the latest update of my Langkawi trip.

"Langkawi, Here I come!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home