Weird Cottage' 11

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wind-up Cassette Player



This is my cousin toy - wind-up cassette player. It has three buttons - STOP, PLAY and EJECT. It uses music box method to play music from cassette. So, kids can carry it to anywhere they want and no need worry about battery problem. After wind-up at behind of the player, press PLAY button, the music will start play. You can press STOP button to pause it or let it play until the wind-up spring stop. But now, it cannot work anymore, the spring inside broke.

Side A1

Side A2

This is the cassette for wind-up cassette player, each cassette has two sides with different music on each side. Supposely has two cassettes, but I can only found one cassette.

I plan to collect it as my toy collection once my cousins do not want it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home