Weird Cottage' 11

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Funny moment in Taiwan Trip '04

In June 2004, I went to Taiwan with my aunt for 1 week trip and it was my first time went out from Malaysia, I felt very excited.

When I arrived at Taipei Airport, the customs officers took all the passegers' body temperature due to SARS. My aunt went before me, the officer did not asked or said anything, but when my turn, the officer took my temperature and actually asked me "Where are you come back from?". I was so surprise, I just answered "I came from Malaysia." and the officer did not said a word and let me passed.

Do I really look like Taiwanese? Although my skin was quite dark and have a pair of small eyes. [ ,( ~- ~)> * ? * ]



When arrived at hotel, I was so happy that finally I could charged my camera's battery and my handphone. When I took the plug to the socket, I just found out that the socket at Taiwan was two pins socket. I was shocked at first but luckily I brought the other extra plug (free extra plug which I did not know which country using it) for my camera changer and surprisingly the plug fit the socket, so I no need worried about my camera's battery but my handphone cannot charged, needed to save the energy, I switched off my handphone when not using.



This experience taught me that do some research about the places that I'm going before depart. [ ,( ^-^), *.........* ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home