Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, August 14, 2006

Unlucky Day


In 2003 , when I waiting Metro Bus with my colleague - Chia, my brother and sister under a tree to go to Kota Raya. A stupid crow just shitted from the sky and the shit dropped on my head and clothes. Luckily, Chia's house was near by, I went to her house to wash my hair. Why have to be me? Four of us were standing there, why have to be me?


In 2006, when we on the way back from Cherating, we stopped at Bukit Tinggi Rest Area to go toilet. On the sky, there were a lot of sparrows flying, and at the corridor, there were a lot of people standing there talking. After came out from toilet to go back to car, I just felt something dropped on my head, and I knew that I got it again. I have to rush back to toilet to wash my hair. So many people were standing there, why have to be me again to get it?


I really surrendered to those birds. White flag up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home