Weird Cottage' 11

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Office's Annual Dinner

My company having an annual dinner at Neway Karaoke Box located in 5th Floor of 1-Utama Shopping Centre. It provided buffet and karaoke. Since my colleagues like to sing, it was a best place for them to perform.


This was the room we in - Room 33


This was how the room look from the top view.


Two singers of the company


Snacks


Fruits


Carrots, Celeries, Cucumber and mixer of Ketchup and Chili Sauce


My First Round Foods - Oyster, Fried Mushrooms, Sweet & Sour Fish, Sushi, Beef, Fried Noodle and Hams.


My Desserts - Ccream Tart, Fruit Tart and Strawberries.


My Soup - Italian Ham Cream Soup


My Second Round Food - Ice-cream, Sausages, Sweet & Sour Crab Meat, Beef and Fruits with Chocolate


My Lucky Draw


Roasted Pork Slices and Chocolate


My Drinks - Kampai Ice and Kampai Fruit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home