Weird Cottage' 11

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Be Cheated in Lang Tengah Island Trip '04



When my few colleagues and I went to Lang Tengah Island at Terengganu for 3 days 2 nights trip. I've been cheated by one of my colleagues.

I really did not know how to swim, so I wore a life jacket. When they went to sea for snorkeling, one of my colleague ask me to join in and she said she will with me when snorkeling.This was what supposed to happen, but none of this happened. She just straight away jump into the sea and swam to far far away, just left me alone. I had to try my best to swim back to the boat by myself.

I was very disappointed with her. When she came back to the boat, she just asked me why I did not went to snorkeling. She just totally forgot about what she had said to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home