Weird Cottage' 11

Friday, August 25, 2006

Comic Books and I

I like to read comic books and novels. Compare with other things, comic books just like my food. I can read comic books until forget to eat. I rather spend my money in comic books than other things. The types of comic books I read are horror, mystery, detective, advanture, paranormal, comedy, etc.


This is what will happen when I go to bookshop - Kinokuniya, Popular, etc. Beside that, I also go to night market's comic books stall buy comic books. Even uncle who sells books at night market also know me. [ <( ^-^), ] I will get excited with books, especially comic books.


This is how I look when I buy comic books.


Sometimes, I will stay in the bookshop for a very long hour just to find my favourite books, so my youngest sister will drag me out from the bookshop just in case I will spend money in the bookshop again.


My youngest sister said that one day, I will be kill by the books that I bought. (Crush by the books)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home