Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ah So Who Loss Her Intellect

Last Saturday, when I drove my car went to pick up my cousin after her tuition. In the car, I saw some people were argued something in front of the house but I did not know what is that all about.


When I got down from my car, one Ah So who I did not know straight away asked me whether I knocked her car or not. I was puzzled and just shook my head. The uncle who stood beside just told her that not I who knocked her car. I did not care about her, just went into the house to pick my cousin up.


After I picked up my cousin and came out, they still beside that car arguing. I thought it was a serious case, when I passed through her car, I saw just a little bit scratch at the car back bumper. First in my mind was that stupid and loss intellect's Ah So will accused anyone who just got there. STUPID IDIOT AH SO!!

I really want to tell her that if she afraid of someone knock her car, then she should keep the car in the house or under the bed, don't bring it out from the house! STUPID IDIOT AH SO! [ v( ~_~)v * @#$%& * ]

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home