Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, August 28, 2006

Toaster & Juicer

Last Saturday, I planned to buy a toaster and a juicer for my parent. So, I went to 1-Utama to survey the price of a juicer and a toaster since now was MEGA SALE for Merdeka.


Planning to survey the price of a toaster and a juicer. I did not know which brand should I buy. Anyway, I decided went to there to take a look first, then decide.


When I saw the offer prices in one of the electrical shop in 1-U were reasonable. I decided to buy them on the spot because I'm lazy to go there on other day. After I paid the money, I just realised that I forgot to bring a trolley to carry my things because it was not in my first plan. When the cashier asked me, whether I can carry the toaster and the juicer or not. I have to say can. [ (ToT) *Cry* ]


So, I have to carry two big boxes to my car which parked at B1 from 2nd Floor. Luckily the toaster and the juicer not really heavy than I thought but the boxes were too big. I'm very short and the plastic bags were too long, I have to hold my arm higher to make sure the plastic bags did not reach the floor. When I reached my car, my two arms were very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home