Weird Cottage' 11

Monday, April 28, 2008

Chickenpox

Having chickenpox was not the fun medical leave for me.

Last Friday, I found out that I got chickenpox from my little cousin who just recovered from chickenpox. So, I went to see doctor to get my medical leaves. The doctor gave me one week MC.

The first day, not much chickenpox come out yet, so the body felt not that itch. Started from second day, all the chickenpox had grow out which most of them concentrated on my head and face. When I tried to touch my face, it felt like touching something very rough and bumpy. Even I wanted to wash my face, I not dare to rub my face because I scared I hurt the chickenpox and left scar on my face.

At night, the chickenpox caused more problem, I could not slept well because the chickenpox on my head pressed on the pillow caused me felt pain and the fever caused my brain liked hit by the hummer all night. Luckily, I ate the medicine for itch before I slept. So I did not felt itch.

Today was 6th day, my chickenpox was getting well. No more fever, but still little bit itch and still felt very sleepy. Hopefully in next few days, the chickenpox can fully recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home